Monday 21 February 2011

A Day At House of Holland

I've been so busy recently I haven't had time to keep up with my blog, that I've only just started! (Tut, tut! need more dedication to the cause!) I haven't even had time to share the details about potentially the most exciting thing EVER!

I applied for an internship at House of Holland at the beginning of the month, I heard back the very next day and was invited down for a trial day the following Tuesday.

I travelled down to London on the Monday afternoon, with my wonderful housemate Natalie, who had a Fashion PR placement interview and stay over in the Generator Hostel (....student budget. Got to find the bargains!!)

I was asked to be at the House of Holland office for 10.30. I wasn't actually expected Henry to be there, but he was infact the first person I saw when I walked through the door.

I did doing errands for the first part of the morning, it was great just getting a real feel for. Came back and had lunch with Henry, Jamie, Jess and the rest of the staff! Everyone was so nice and welcoming. Nick Grimshaw popped in for dinner, honestly such a nice person! And so funny!

In the afternoon, Henry and the team finalised the pieces that would be getting shown in the LFW show. Everything in the collection was so fresh and funky! The absolute essense of HOH.

I was asked to come down and work for two weeks for LFW at HOH, but my job back at home wouldnt give me the time off , DEVASTATED!


Thankfully, I have been offered to go down for September's fashion week, and also a full time internnship during my third year of study. Absolutely too excited for words <3









No comments:

Post a Comment